Saturday, October 30, 2010

Colorful Cuddle Blankets

This post is for Linny at a Place Called Simplicity.

She has asked that everyone who reads her blog write a little post about what they are making to raise money for their adoption, so we can all do some Christmas shopping and help make a difference at the same time.

We are a family of 4, soon to be 5 and we couldn't be more excited! We are adopting Alyona from Eastern Europe and will get to meet her hopefully in November. Our dossier has already been submitted and we are currently waiting for our SDA appointment and travel date. We need to raise money to cover the expenses of our second trip so we can bring Aly home.

- - - -

Any child would love one of these cozy blankets. Made from super-soft fleece and featuring colorful patterns and characters that are sure to please, all blankets are pre-washed and crafted in a smoke free home. Each blanket measures approximately 42” x 56” and is made to last. No child to give a blanket to? You can donate a blanket on Aly's behalf and we will be happy to take a blanket to our local children's hospital or donate a blanket to children living in a motel.

Purchase knowing you are helping to get this precious girl home to America!

Blankets ship from southern California
Blankets = $35
+ US shipping = $14.50 (USPS Priority 2-3 days)




** SOLD ** Butterflies

Hawaiian

** SOLD ** Tinkerbell

** SOLD ** Toy cars

Mickey Mouse

Owls

Minnie Mouse

** SOLD ** Cars

Camoflauge

Floral

Pink and Brown Dots

Blue and Brown Dots

** SOLD ** Brown with Multicolor Dots

Ladybugs

** SOLD ** Bees

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want to add a button to www.wearegraftedin.com, please let me know. I'd be glad to!
Kelly

Mrs. Miller said...

I'm interested in buying blankets for my two nephews. I'd like to buy a "toy cars" blanket and "CARS The Movie" blanket.

Please let me know how to proceed to make these purchases.

brooke (dot) sanden (at) gmail (dot) com

Julia said...

Sweetie - you need a Chip-in for your blankets!! It is EASY - Go to Chipin.com and do it from there. You just need a Paypal account. Then people can order your blankets easily. I want the toy car blanket for Aaron. E-mail me - covenantb@yahoo.com - if you don't want to do the Chip-in - send me an invoice for 50.00

Thanks - God is going to provide - more than you will need!! He is good that way!!

Sally-Girl! said...

I would like to buy the tinkerbell blanket. Please email me at sallyreed at sbcglobal.net

Nan and Dan said...

I would like a butterfly blanket!!
do you have a paypal account??
I can just send the money that way!
sh - don't tell Gerri :) :)

Nan and Dan said...

ok, skip that comment, I just saw your chipin and did it that way :)