Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Dossier Has Been Delivered!

Thank you UPS! Once again, UPS has come through for us. I have been tracking its every move across the world and our dossier has been delivered!

Aliso Viejo, CA
Long Beach, CA
Kentucky
Philadelphia
Cologne, Germany
Warsaw, Poland
Final Destination!!!

It is so exciting to know that it finally made it and now will be translated and submitted to their State Department of Adoptions.

Please continue to pray that all of our paperwork will be accepted, that none of it will need to be redone and we get an SDA appointment soon. Also, please pray for our little sweetheart's health. I can't imagine a precious little one being sick with no mama to cuddle with. I remember last year a family was at the orphanage to visit their little one and being turned away because something was going around the orphanage. That reminds me of something else I need to add to my packing list, I better buy some masks just in case.

No comments: