Friday, June 17, 2011

First JANA Concert ! ! !

Oh... my! This face doesn't even begin to tell you how much fun Alyona had at the Jana Alayra concert. We headed out to Temecula to see Jana (and Ella) for a night of music and fun.




The four-year olds were the first group that were able to join Jana up on stage. I must admit, at first Lona wasn't sure what she signed up for.




But once Jana started singing and doing the motions, Lona knew exactly what to do. Lona definitely rocked "Absolutely Nothing!"




Lona was so excited to get to meet Jana after the concert!



When Brian travels I put in Jana's video for her. Lona gets so happy to see her Papa playing guitar. My older girls loved Jana when they were Lona's age and I am so happy that Jana is still going strong. Thanks Jana for all you do!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Soooo happy to see you guys show up at the concert. Lona definitely seemed to have a great time. I wish I could have caught Ella in as many great photos as you caught Lona!!