Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Brian and the girls are out of town this week, so Alyona and I celebrated Independence Day with American traditions. Family BBQ last night with Lona's aunt and uncles and her first parade today.




Who knew that there were so many DeLoreans there was enough to form a club?




Lona is convinced my sisters dogs are horses. I guess that is what we get for having a chihuahua. I'm glad we got to see horses in the parade so she could see the difference.




Her first firetruck up close.




I am thankful for the gal who took our picture together.



At the parade a lady came up to me and showed me a picture of her daughter (with a little something extra) when she was Lona's age. They looked like the could be sisters! We had a good long chat talking about the adoption and she gave me lots of practical advice.

My poor girls. They look like the are missing me so very much. I hope they can try to have a little bit of fun without me. Haha!

No comments: