Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 1 & 2: We're in London

Day 1:
It was my first time flying with Virgin Atlantic and it was wonderful (who doesn't like being doted on by a man with an English accent). However, before we even left San Francisco I was missing my girls something BAD!!! On Wednesday, I was a bucket of tears all day missing my girls, before I had even left. They'd give me the look and I'd say, "I am missing you already!" I love them (and like them) that much!

Day 2:
Well the weather in London in similar to the country-that-shall-not-be-named and I haven't frozen yet so that's a good thing. Who knew a girl from southern California wouldn't freeze to death in 30 degree weather.

The taxis in London are just like in the movies. We stopped at the hotel to drop off our things and thought a 30 minute nap sounded good. Two hours later Brian was getting me up so I wouldn't sleep the day away. We headed over to the music department at Harrod's for a meeting Brian had for work and I got to look around and see ALL that there is to see. Did you know you could buy fossil decor there? And they have the best toy department ever! Also, the ice cream parlour is calling my name. I may have to go back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh you're in England! How awesome!
Wrap up warm today, it's -9 (celcius) outside!

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

Are you joking? Finally someone comes via London and I don't know about it! Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, sorry about the cold. It is unusually cold earlier than normal too.