Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is Modal and Why Does it Hate Me?

Right after Christmas I had a horrible rash. I mean truly horrible... and itchy too! My dermatologist said it was probably new clothes I had received and not washed before wearing. Who actually does that? Especially with Christmas jammies. I mean, I've heard you are supposed to wash your clothes first before wearing, but who doesn't like it when their clothes look brand spanking new! Anyway, I didn't know who the culprit was because I had received two pairs of jammies (much needed) and a pair of exercise pants. Well, after washing several times and not wearing any of my new items for a month I thought I would try again. I have found the offender and it is my supersoft GapBody sleepwear made with, you guessed it... 89% modal. Beware of the modal!

No comments: