Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being Real


Our home visit is on Monday and I am so excited it is finally here. I just don't know what I was thinking having a yard sale right before. To be quite honest I would prefer our home to look like something out of Better Homes and Gardens, not Sanford and Son. Unfortunately, with all of the left over items that did not get sold at the yard sale (and there is a lot) I feel like our house is beginning to look like a junk yard. There are boxes of stuff everywhere. We are still debating whether to have another yard sale or not, so I haven't gotten rid of anything. Also, my dear friends have been contacting me to see if they can bring over more items for us to sell. I'm leaning on doing it again, but they can not bring anything over until AFTER the home visit. And yes, I already gave our social worker a warning so she doesn't think we always live like this.

No comments: