Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prayer Request, Part 2

Our doctor's medical license expired on May 31, which means we need to get a new copy of her new license notarized. I called their office again today and they still have not received her new license. Wait for it... Grrrrr! I want to FREAK OUT, but I know that God is in control. I will wait patiently (oh, how hard that is for me). The doctor's office said I could call every week to see if it has arrived. It will take every ounce I have not to call every day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is so horrible! We will be praying for you! I know how hard this waiting can be, adoption is not easy! We are waiting for the USCIS and it is crazy-making! It will all be so worth it in the end, if only the end would hurry up and get here!