Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fortunately... Unfortunately

Fortunately... we received our state police clearances in the mail on Thursday.

Unfortunately... when I requested them, I forgot to let them know that they need to be notarized. :::sigh::: I don't know what I was thinking. On Friday, I went back to the sheriff's department and was able to get the phone number to the other office that sends them out. They were able to look up the documents and said that they will send them out again, notarized this time. I let her know that the notary can not expire within the next twelve months and she said she would write a note, but no guarantees. Keep praying.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So is your dossier completely done besides your I600a form? Man you are fast! I was able to go pick up our state clearance. I'm glad we did because we had to have them fix the notary as well!

April said...

We had everything completed for our dossier except the letter from our mortgage company, the assessors office, and state police clearance. Yep, notarized and apostilled. Since finding out we had to redo everything we have been on a mission. Having already done this once before, we knew exactly what needed to be done so it has gone so much quicker this time around... gotta love that learning curve.