Friday, July 9, 2010

Guess What I've Got...

Yay, I have our homestudy in my hands. I was out back gardening all day, when our agency called wanting to know if I wanted to pick up the home study or if they should drop it in the mail. I told them that I would be right there (after a quick shower to wash off the grime of course). Turns out it was a good thing I stopped by. We had been talking for quite awhile and I mentioned how excited I was to get to send in the I-600A (Application for Advanced Processing of Orphan Petition) to the USCIS. That was when they realized they had forgotten to include the notarized copies of the agency's license and our social worker's license. While she was getting the copies of the licenses I had to peek and make sure I had the correct home study with our name on it. I would hate to have gotten home and found out I had another families home study.

1 comment:

Mona Hutchins said...

So very happy! Long time coming to get to this point, feels so much more labor intensive than a 9 month pregnancy and a difficult labor! Being Grandma, I'm fighting impatience while realizing God's timing is perfect in every way! Aly, we all love you!