1. that all paper work is complete, accurate, and readily available.
2. for the RED (same day) Passport
3. for Alyona as we remove her from the only place she has ever known
4. for strength and travel mercies for April, Aly and myself
5. for God to be praised and glorified in this adventure!
The PASSPORT is the big deal - without the old-style same-day passport it will add another week or more to our journey, and we want to be home!
We have a scheduled appointment with the US Embassy on Wednesday and Thursday, but we need all of the paperwork to be done, and to have Alyona's passport in hand.
IF God through his grace and mercy see's fit to answer these prayers, we would fly to London on Friday, and to home on Christmas Day.
What a Christmas miracle that would be!